Monday, February 2, 2009

Concrete Countertops

So I dislocated my elbow about two months ago. Jen and I have been planning to redo our kitchen ever since we moved into our place. Well, somehow dislocated elbow meant I had plenty of time away from climbing to build concrete countertops for our new kitchen. What an idiot!

First of all, I started climbing again three weeks after my dislocation. Second of all, after my accident, I started running like a mad man. And third of all, how would I lift heavy concrete with a dislocated elbow? Stupid Yao!

Fortunately for me, my friend Fred totally hooked me up with beta and help on building concrete countertops. If it wasn't for Fred, I would have formica tops right now. Less work and less look. I feel like I have two jobs right now; leaving work only to go to work that doesn't pay. In fact, it cost me money! Like I said before, "Stupid Yao!"

Anyways, tomorrow I plan on taking the day off, and head down to Denver to buy the rest of my supplies, and hopefully start pouring soon. Cross your fingers.

1 comment: